01.10.2020 – 15.11.2020
The Törggelen period in South Tyrol starts as soon as the harvest season ends. The term Törggelen refers to “Torggl”; (lat. torquere, turn), the wooden wine press. Locals call this centuries-old tradition also their “fifth season”; Enjoy a cosy evening of South Tyrolean delicacies such as homemade Schlutzkrapfen, Tyrolean dumplings, surfed meat and sausages with sauerkraut and roasted chestnuts, accompanied by a good bottle of South Tyrolean wine!
- 3/5/7 nights with breakfast buffet and dinner menu.
- Weekly theme nights as part of half-board.
- Welcome autumn drink in the style of the Oberhauser Hütte.
- A fantastic evening with the typical Törggelen: A Merende in the late afternoon followed by a typical Törggele menu as part of the half-board and roasted chestnuts on the fire, accompanied by a bottle of South Tyrolean wine.
- New: our panoramic outdoor sauna, open every day from 1.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
- Free use of our electric bikes.
- Use of the comfortable hiking room with lockable lockers and possibility to dry your hiking equipment.
- At the end of your stay you will receive a small gift from us.
Our advantage: enjoy peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle in our small mountain hotel with only 10 rooms and suites!
3 nights Törggelen in the mountain:
Double room Rodenecker Alm: € 310,-
Double room Peitlerkofel: € 310,-
Suite Lüsner Alm: € 400,-
Suite Astjoch: € 490,-
5 nights Törggelen in the mountain:
Double room Rodenecker Alm: € 510,-
Double room Peitlerkofel: € 510,-
Suite Lüsner Alm: € 660,-
Suite Astjoch: € 810,-
7 nights Törggelen in the mountain:
Double room Rodenecker Alm: € 710,-
Double room Peitlerkofel: € 710,-
Suite Lüsner Alm: € 920,-
Suite Astjoch: € 1.130,-
Price per person and package (with two people in the room) with half board, excl. tourist tax.