11.01.2021 – 28.02.2021
Away from the hustle and bustle of the ski areas, you can explore the Luson and Rodengo Alps on a pleasant winter hike or make a snowshoe tour off the beaten track. Enjoy snowy days in the middle of nature at 1,730 m above sea level.
- 3/5/7 nights with breakfast buffet and dinner menu.
- Weekly theme nights as part of half-board.
- Welcome winter drink in the style of the Oberhauser Hütte.
- A torchlight tour with Thomas and then a cosy finale with a mulled wine or a punch around the fire.
- For 5 and 7 nights: a guided snowshoe-tour with Thomas, followed by a good mulled wine or punch.
- New: our panoramic outdoor sauna, open every day from 1.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
- Free use of our sledges and snowshoes
- Use of the comfortable hiking room with lockable lockers and possibility to dry your hiking equipment.
- At the end of your stay you will receive a small gift from us.
Our advantage: enjoy peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle in our small mountain hotel with only 10 rooms and suites!
3 nights Enjoying the snow:
Double room Rodenecker Alm: € 315,-
Double room Peitlerkofel: € 315,-
Suite Lüsner Alm: € 405,-
Suite Astjoch: € 495,-
5 nights Enjoying the snow:
Double room Rodenecker Alm: € 515,-
Double room Peitlerkofel: € 515,-
Suite Lüsner Alm: € 675,-
Suite Astjoch: € 815,-
7 nights Enjoying the snow:
Double room Rodenecker Alm: € 715,-
Double room Peitlerkofel: € 715,-
Suite Lüsner Alm: € 925,-
Suite Astjoch: € 1.135,-
Price per person and package (with two people in the room) with half board, excl. tourist tax.