01.10.2020 – 15.11.2020
Apple strudel is typical of South Tyrol!
And who has not wanted to try how traditional baked goods are made? Now you have the chance to learn exactly that. Our chef David will show you his tips and tricks for strudel and more.
- 2/3 nights with breakfast buffet and dinner menu.
- Weekly theme nights as part of half-board.
- Welcome autumn drink in the style of the Oberhauser Hütte.
- Small baking lesson with our chef David.
- New: our panoramic outdoor sauna, open every day from 1.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
- Free use of our electric bikes.
- Use of the comfortable hiking room with lockable lockers and possibility to dry your hiking equipment.
- At the end of your stay you will receive a small gift from us.
Our advantage: enjoy peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle in our small mountain hotel with only 10 rooms and suites!
2 nights Baking time:
Double room Rodenecker Alm: € 225,-
Double room Peitlerkofel: € 225,-
Suite Lüsner Alm: € 285,-
Suite Astjoch: € 345,-
3 nights Baking time:
Double room Rodenecker Alm: € 325,-
Double room Peitlerkofel: € 325,-
Suite Lüsner Alm: € 415,-
Suite Astjoch: € 515,-
Price per person and package (with two people in the room) with half board, excl. tourist tax.